- All participants must sign a waiver and attend our mandatory safety briefing.
- Minimum age to participate is 8 . Participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- All participants must wear closed toe shoes or they cannot participate.
- Only one thrower per target is allowed inside the throwing arena.
- No participant may be inside the throwing arena without the supervision and permission of the on-duty Axe Throwing Coach.
- Each axe thrown must be retrieved before any other axes can be thrown.
- Participants must return axe to the axe holder or an Axe Throwing Coach before leaving the throwing arena. They may not hand it to the next participant.
- Participants must grip their axes by the handle only.
- Anyone, who in the sole judgment of the Throwing Coach, that is impaired in any way or for any reason is judged as not being able to safely throw axes will not be allowed to participate.
- Any participant not complying with these safety rules or participating in horseplay of any kind will not be allowed to continue to participate and if competing will be marked as a loss. No refunds will be given for participants removed.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device